Friday, June 18, 2010

'90s Replay

Last night, I was pissed off watching news, movies channels so decided to watch something different. I came across this Boomerang channel. Ladies and Gentlemen! I watched Scooby Doo, Popeye the sailor man, Tom and Jerry. It was different this time. Tom and Jerry looked stupid to me in childhood, but it was funny this time. Popeye the sailor was different too. His accent was funny, and the way he would eat his spinach and do everything, it was hilarious. Scooby Doo is a classic, another version of our Imran series.
The best comment was when all the group enters a haunted place, and start searching for the monster. Now, there are two guys, two girls and one scooby! So, the guy says to Shaggy ... 'OK. I'll go this way with girls' - and Shaggy returns with an equally amusing statement 'I know, I'll be going with the dog'
It was a hilarious experience. I'd recommend all of you go watch it. Its worth it. Its a great reminder of the innocent sort of cartoons we used to watch in '90s compared to the violent and sophisticated types today.

No comments:

Post a Comment